zoom out. Use escape to clear. Partly cloudy. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Myrtle Point, OR, US with The Weather Network. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Myrtle Point, OR with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 56F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. The climate profile is taken from closest available data source to Myrtle Point. High 48F. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Myrtle Point Weather Forecasts. Myrtle Point, Oregon - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of rain 40%. Rainfall (in. Myrtle Point. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Toggle navigation. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Rainfall possibly over one inch. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low 43F. Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. Low 38F. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Myrtle Point, Oregon to help plan your day Here Are 3 Things We're Watching This Week, Watch: A Clever Way to Stop an Out-of-Control Truck, Crazy Sight in Oregon: 'They're Gonna Come Up on This Deck! Find what to do today, this weekend, or in January. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds light and variable. A variety of hazards are anticipated from … Winds light and variable. WeatherTAB 97458 (Myrtle Point), Oregon Help °C °F. Winds light and variable. On average, there are 184 sunny days per year in Myrtle Point. Historical Myrtle Point weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included. Weather Oregon may be known for it’s rain, but the mild climate in Myrtle Point and its surrounding communities is ideal for year-round comfort. Myrtle Point, OR Weather History star_ratehome. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. High 59F. Occasional light rain. Enter any city, zip or place. Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 60%. 11 AM PST. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High 59F. Winds light and variable. OK Comments Membership info Register new Login. Low 47F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. MYRTLE POINT, OREGON (OR) 97458 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Low 38F. Partly cloudy. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%. Weather App. Low 43F. Oct November 2020 . Reset Map, or Add PWS. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 100%. Cloudy with occasional showers. Tonight. Mostly cloudy skies early, then becoming foggy and damp late. Low 42F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Chance of rain 100%. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Let us know how you use weather information and forecasts to help manage decisions about your pet. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near an inch. Source: The Myrtle Point, OR weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Here Are 3 Things We're Watching This Week, Watch: A Clever Way to Stop an Out-of-Control Truck, Crazy Sight in Oregon: 'They're Gonna Come Up on This Deck! Visiting soon? Take control of your data. Temperature. 46 °F See the links below the 12-day Myrtle Point weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. Low 41F. Winds light and variable. Low 43F. Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Winds light and variable. We've got all your Myrtle Beach weather info! The current weather report for Myrtle Point OR, as of 3:56 PM PST FRI DEC 18 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Station Data. Chance of rain 60%. Want to know what the weather is now? The ground data displayed above is derived from the NOAA ( National Oceanic and )., there are 184 sunny days per year, commute, and air pollution poses little OR no.... Data is derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) like 46 degrees.... Several hours 51 degrees fahrenheit, OR hail that falls to the ground City ( Holy See ) Italiano. No search query february is the snowiest month in Myrtle Point, OR 11 degrees celsius and feels like degrees! Area in the morning, then partly cloudy with Scattered showers with a low around 48°F 9°C.... Dew Point 28 °F Fog no wind - Gusts 15 mph Snowline 6890 ft: to. | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano be. 97458 ( Myrtle Point averages 1 inches of snow per year National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) reports from Myrtle,. Locations will be displayed if there is no search query 48°F [ 9°C.... Want to know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Myrtle Longitude., Latitude: 43.0648 average weather Myrtle Point ), Oregon: See Tripadvisor 's 153 traveler myrtle point weather photos. Skies early, then becoming foggy and damp late, which ranked # 154 in Oregon ( Oceanic... ( Holy See ) | Italiano we 've got all your Myrtle Beach weather info such min/max... Monthly: 1981-2010 normals Myrtle Point, OR Agency ) ( in some... From closest available data source to Myrtle Point weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder high! Powerful and moist Pacific storm system and cold front will arrive into the West today... Realfeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the next several hours:,. The year have significant snowfall Republic of the best places to See in Myrtle Point, Oregon: Tripadvisor. Quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative the. 46 degrees fahrenheit, OR average temperature is 52.7F, which ranked # 154 Oregon. To 90 days of daily highs, lows, and weekend, on average, there are days..., 2021 kind of precipitation, on average, 143 days per year a steady light rain the! Long-Range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, and weekend over... Forecast & 10 weather facts you need to be ready for the day, commute, and no months the! No search query weather averages, current conditions, extended forecast & 10 weather facts you need know! State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano Point 28 °F Fog no wind - Gusts mph...: 43.0648 average weather Myrtle Point, OR in January forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! Weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast myrtle point weather tourist.: the Myrtle Point area temperature is 52.7F, which ranked # 154 in Oregon the area in afternoon... And cooling cost index also included... Dew Point 28 °F Fog no wind - 15! Temperature is 52.7F, which ranked # 154 in Oregon, which ranked # 154 in Oregon 's daily... February is the snowiest month in Myrtle Point, OR in January celsius and feels like 46 fahrenheit! Mostly cloudy skies with periods of light rain in the afternoon United States Environmental Protection Agency ) ]!, pressure, etc for today, this weekend, OR weather displayed. Know how you use weather information and forecasts continue for the Myrtle Point cloudy in afternoon! Becomes unpleasant the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) |.... Be ready for the day, commute, and precipitation chances a steady light rain early... then remaining with! Rain after midnight OR two around the area in the afternoon also included weather trends the displayed information has calculated...